+1 971 806 5277 firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to the new version of Microsoft Excel 2013, there are various features that will surely enhance user experience. In the new software you will find many new templates that can even perform setup and design work. You will find templates for calendars, budgets, reports, forms and more.
The features of Microsoft Excel 2010 are:
- Useful templates
- Quick analysis tools
- Flash Fill: A data assistant
- Improved Pivot tables
- Chart recommendations
- Excel worksheet sharing
All these are equipped to give the user full freedom to perform various functions and customize the spreadsheet.
Often utilizing the given features and tools is not easy for users. Transition from the older version to the new version needs expert guidance. Issues like software errors, installation problems, startup problems, corrupted or infected data and problems in saving, may prevent you from using your Excel. These might be due to compatibility issues or virus attack. Our experts will help you deal with all the issues with our expert support for MS Excel 2013.
We provide support with:
- Troubleshooting startup problems
- Microsoft Excel 2013 install
- Virus removal
- Compatibility and conversion issues
- Resolving software errors
- Troubleshooting saving errors and saving new versions
- Resolving issues with cell height
- Helping with VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Creating PivotTable
- Using IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Launching Macros
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating Drop-down List
- Helping with Analysis ToolPak
- Utilizing Macro, Formulas and Match
- Customizing tabs settings
- Applying Web App feature
- Assist with backstage view and live preview
- Utilizing picture editing tools
- Configure printer.
Our technical experts are available 24×7 to help you deal with any issue. Whether it is your laptop, desktop or Smartphone, we provide complete support for Microsoft Excel 2013 and other existing versions.
We also provide support with:
- Smartphone Internet access issues
- Syncing smartphone with Microsoft Excel 2013
- Configuring Microsoft Excel 2013 on smartphone
- Dealing with compatibility issues
- Resolving virus and firewall issues